This handle has been developed as an accessory of the 3DS Geomagic® Touch™ Haptic Device (formerly Sensable PHANTOM® Omni). It can be used without additional hardware since it match the original handle connector and uses a custom communication protocol compatible with the original Geomagic® API.
Tipical applications are the control of end-effector fingers position in teleoperated systems or other tasks which need an angular position acquisition. The handle is also equipped with a button that can be connected to customizable functions.
- Cost effective additional 7th DOF.
- No external connections needed.
- Absolute position feedback.
- Internal automatic calibration system.
- One monostable customizable switch.
- Adjustable finger housings.
- Battery operated.
|Dimensions||22 x 22 x 90 mm.|
|Opening range||30 degrees|
|Min. position sample rating||30 Hz|
|Battery||Removable 2 x ZINC AIR P675|
|Operating time||6 months (8 hours/day for 20 days/month)|